Full Time Conveyancing Secretary Droitwich
We are a growing firm of solicitors who offer their employees support, training and flexibility in a happy and friendly working environment.
The residential property team are looking for a secretary to assist them in the conveyancing department at our Droitwich office. This is a full time position, however part time would be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to liaise directly with clients, have excellent interpersonal skills and provide the highest standard of client care.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills to enable transcription work.
- Diary management, arranging appointments
- Administrative duties including the filing of correspondence and ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Liaise with clients in a confident, friendly and outgoing manner in person and over the telephone
- Training in conveyancing administration will be provided
Please email current CV with salary expectations to Jane McKinlay HR Administrator email@example.com