Legal Secretary - Conveyancing Department
We are looking for a secretary to assist in the conveyancing department at our Worcester office.
The successful applicant will be required to liaise directly with clients, have excellent interpersonal skills and provide the highest standard of client care.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills to enable transcription work.
- Diary management, arranging appointments
- Administrative duties including the filing of correspondence and ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Liaise with clients in a confident, friendly and outgoing manner in person and over the telephone
- Legal knowledge an advantage but not essential.
Please email your CV and covering letter giving salary expectation to: Ms Jane McKinlay, HR Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org