Part Time Litigation Secretary
We are looking a part time competent secretary to assist the litigation department.
You will be required to liaise directly with clients, have excellent interpersonal skills and provide the highest standard of client care.
- Computer literate. Excellent word processing and typing skills, attention to detail essential.
- Articulate with a pleasant manner and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A good standard of education - minimum of five GCSE subjects (or equivalent). Must include English
- A good knowledge of general office procedures - ability to prioritise, organise filing and documentation, diary maintenance.
- Proven experience in a similar role and legal knowledge an advantage but not essential.
The Worcester office is in the City Centre 5 mins walking distance from Foregate Train Station.
Please email your CV and covering letter giving salary expectation to: Ms Jane McKinlay, HR Manager.