We are seeking applications for a Practice Administrator to assist the Practice Operations Partner, and help out in the Administration department when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent).
- Confident using IT – specifically Excel spreadsheets and legal software
- Good experience in general office administration and procedures
- Good Client Care skills and previous customer service experience essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach, forward thinking and ability to work independently
- Ability to co-ordinate and supervise other administration staff in the absence of the Practice Operations Partner
- Ability to assist with Health and Safety and carry out risk assessments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective records for filing and documentation
- Car owner/driver and the use of a vehicle for travelling to and from the other offices when required.
This position is full time.
Please send CVs with a covering letter to Debra Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 10th November 2023