Senior Wills Advisor 3+ years experience
We have an opportunity for a new Wills Advisor.
We are looking for a person who has 3+ years experience in drafting Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Trusts for individuals. Experience in corporate business Wills would be an advantage, however full training would be given to the right candidate.
You will be required to work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
For this role personal qualities are a very important part of the role. The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approach.
- Have good organizational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Should be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values.
If you would like to be considered for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter to Ms Jane McKinlay email@example.com