Talking to an expert lawyer at QualitySolicitors will help you understand your situation more clearly and ensure you make the right decisions to support your case. We can also help you avoid any pitfalls - like feeling you have to use your insurer’s recommended law firm who might not be able to get you the compensation you deserve.
QualitySolicitors has succeeded with just about every type of accident where we have been able to show that somebody else was to blame. So whatever type of accident you’ve suffered, we can represent you.
QualitySolicitors offers free initial assessment, meaning you can discuss your situation and find out what options you have, before deciding what action to take. Give us a call on 01616 387 505 and let us help you recover something from an event that could and should have been avoided.
What do I get?
- Free Initial Assessment to help explore your options and find out if and how we can help.
- All our injury claims services are provided by expert lawyers with an in-depth knowledge of personal injury law – rather than someone in a call-centre. Our lawyers are determined to fight for the full compensation that you are entitled to receive.
- The convenience of a local service means that you will be able to meet your lawyer whenever you need to. With us you're treated as a person not a file number.
- We make sure your injury gets assessed by the right specialist medical expert – ensuring full compensation (that covers all the treatment you need and all future complications). All at no cost to you.
- To get you back on your feet, we can arrange physiotherapy and other treatment without NHS waiting lists.
- Lost wages, overtime and bonuses caused by your injury all included in your claim.
- Same day response – meaning that you're not left waiting to find out what's happening with your case.
What will it cost?
- QualitySolicitors Belshaws offer a genuine no win, no fee service and a promise of no hidden costs. If your genuine claim does not result in any compensation, we will not charge you anything for our services.
- When you win compensation, the most you will pay will be 25% of the compensation you receive. In most cases, you will pay much less than this. Contact us for a more personalised quote based on your circumstances.
Call us now on 01616 387 505 for a free case assessment or click get started to provide some basic details and we'll contact you.Get started
Injury claims process
1Free initial assessment
Chat to one of our friendly, expert lawyers about the compensation you could receive using our genuine 'no win no fee' service.
We work with you to put together the evidence needed and officially notify the insurers of the person or company who was to blame.
We arrange (at no cost to you) for you to have an independent medical examination by a court approved expert doctor.
As soon we have all the evidence, we present your full case to the insurers in a Settlement Pack. This enables negotiations.
If we can't agree, we will represent you in court and ask a judge to decide on who was to blame and how much compensation should be awarded.
At the end of a successful claim you will be awarded compensation for your injury and related losses.