Sharon is a Partner at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright.
She obtained her status as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2006.
Sharon is a Conveyancing Manager at the Worcester Office and has over 17 years experience in all areas of residential property transactions, specialising more recently in leasehold enfranchisement cases.
- The Leasehold Advisory Service
- Article from The Leashold Advisory Service: Coming soon – new powers to limit administration charges for cost of proceedings
News and media
- Posted on November 12, 2019Recent stories in the press have focused on some of the problems associated with leasehold houses, and the government has now promised to ban the creation of any new ones except in limited circumstances. But what should you do if you already own a leasehold house?Read more...
- Posted on February 2, 2018Read more...
- Posted on May 13, 2016Owning a property on a leasehold basis means you have the right to occupy your flat or house for the number of years stated in your lease. The building itself is owned by your landlord.Read more...
What our clients say about Sharon
I’m very happy ( over the moon) to go ahead with exchange ready for Completion
Thank you in advance for everything you've done to make sure my sale and purchase happen together.
You have made a Miracle happen. I truly don’t know what we'd have done without you. I'm so impressed honestly we are so happy. Thank you, you've changed our Christmas dream into reality.
I thank you for your calm knowledgeable approach, throughout and please thank Charlotte and Beverley for there support throughout the process!
We had a very difficult buyer and Sharon was very helpful, was in contact regularly, sometimes daily with updates regarding the sale of our property .
I would highly recommend to anyone needing to sell or buy a property
The reason I came to you was because I found your company name on the Government website as being ‘experts’ in the fiel .... read more
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on