Suzanne is a Partner and Head of the Domestic Abuse Team at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright.
She has over 25 years experience in Family Law, in particular, Suzanne specialises in domestic abuse cases, emergency injunctions / non molestation orders, occupation orders and applications under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. She also deals with arrangements for children, separation and divorce proceedings.
Suzanne is well respected by the Police and professional support services for her caring and sensitive approach. If you are suffering from domestic violence and need urgent assistance, contact QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright who can help, advise and protect you. You will not need to make an appointment.
News and media
- Posted on November 15, 2018The Worcester Business in the Community Award is open for businesses that have made and continue to make an outstanding contribution to the Worcester community either through volunteering, campaigning, helping others, fundraising or simply being the business that goes the extra mile to help others and improve the local community.Read more...
We are delighted that QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright has won the Business in the Community Award and that Suzanne's work has been recognised in this way.
- Posted on July 17, 2017If parents cannot reach an agreement on child arrangements it may be necessary to ask the court to assist. A court can make a variety of orders including:Read more...
- Posted on June 6, 2016The Euros is a reason for many proud football fans to party and enjoy themselves; however expectation can often turn into anguish and conflict at the kick of a ball.Read more...
- Posted on May 3, 2016Quality Solicitors Parkinson Wright are delighted that one of their employees received two awards at the Wonderful Worcestershire Women Awards on Friday 29th April 2016.Read more...
- Posted on December 23, 2015Suzanne Oldnall, Head of Domestic Abuse at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright was recently invited to speak about the effects of bullying and domestic abuse on the Malcolm Boyden Show, BBC Hereford and Worcester Radio.Read more...
Listen to the full interview below.
What our clients say about Suzanne
From the consultation to the final hearing this woman has given an absolutely OUTSTANDING performance. Every small detail was listened to, every email back & forth was considered & every rant I needed she & her team picked me up and guided me through this very difficult time.
< .... read more
You have saved my life but most importantly my child's life. I can never thank you enough.
You are an inspiration to women everywhere.
Thank you – you are one amazing woman.
What you are doing for these women and men who are in DV relationships is all worth going to court to help us realise justice will be done and we can finally see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel... .... read more
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 01905 401 893