Lynn is a Partner and Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx) at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright.
She obtained her status as a Fellow in June 2002.
Lynn is Senior Conveyancing Manager at the Droitwich Office with over 25 years of experience in all areas of residential property transactions.This includes freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, buying and selling at auction, enfranchisements, all areas of housing and property, investment and buy to let properties, tenancy agreements and deposits, first registrations and Transfer of title.
News and media
- Posted on March 8, 2019First Time Buyers are still eligible for Stamp Duty relief on purchases up to £300,000. Therefore, the purchase of a property with a value of up to £300,000 would result in absolutely no Stamp Duty being paid. If a First Time Buyer purchases a property between £300,000 and £500,000 there is no Stamp Duty to be paid on the first £300,000 however, they will have to pay the standard 5% on the remaining amount.Read more...
- Posted on February 16, 2018First Time Buyers were no doubt pleased to learn of the changes to Stamp Duty announced in the autumn budget, allowing them to avoid paying Stamp Duty on purchases up to £300,000.Read more...
- Posted on December 20, 2017Having a knowledgeable property lawyer on your side can be invaluable.Read more...
- Posted on May 24, 2016Read more...
- Posted on March 28, 2013Read more...
What our clients say about Lynn
I am most grateful. I hope to be instructing QSPW again soon.
Would never use anyone else. Highly recommended
Thank you for your patience and perseverance too. We are now in our new home and really happy to be here.
Thank you to both you and Laura
Once everything has settled down (hopefully in the not too distant future) I can start thinking about purchasing my own house. I will call upon your services again for that.
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 01905 401 893