We are committed to high levels of accessibility for all our web users and aim to make our website as accessible as possible to the widest range of visitors, regardless of disability or impairment.
This has been achieved by working towards best practices such as W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. (https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/).
We are committed to ongoing accessibility improvements. If you have any issues with accessibility of our website or would like to give us any feedback, please get in contact.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 01480 308 725
- Write to us: QualitySolicitors, Grant Hall, Parsons Green, St Ives, Cambs PE27 4AA
Accessibility changes to your browser or device
Increasing and decreasing text size
For PC computers:
- Press the Control and + keys simultaneously to increase text size
- Press the Control and - keys simultaneously to decrease text size
- Press the Control and 0 keys simultaneously to return to the default text size
For Mac computers:
- Press the Command and + keys simultaneously to increase text size
- Press the Command and - keys simultaneously to decrease text size
- Press the Command and 0 keys simultaneously to return to the default text size
Changing screen contrast
For PC computers:
- Press ALT + Shift + Print Screen simultaneously to change to a high contrast background
- The same procedure can be used to revert to original settings
For Macintosh computers:
- Press Command + Option + Control + . (full stop) to increase screen contrast
- Press Command + Option + Control + , (comma) to decrease screen contrast
The BBC have created some useful guides on how to change your settings that can be found on the below links, please choose a category:
- I can’t see very well - click here
- I am blind - click here
- I can’t hear very well - click here
- I find words difficult - click here
- I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use - click here
Further information can also be found within the Government Digital Service blog, please click here.