45 minutes with an experienced legal advisor that can be used to:
- Answer your questions or talk through a particular situation you're facing
- Review documents (reading them with you or in advance as part of your 45 minutes)
- Help you write a difficult letter or complete legal forms
- Gain advice on the evidence you’ll need to prove your case
- Prepare you for mediation or a court hearing
- Legal advice, tailored for your situation
To help you get the most out of your session, we’ll work with you to set a clear aim for what you’d like to achieve and we’ll answer any burning questions. It’s also a chance to find out what’s happened with cases similar to yours, tapping into the experience of a lawyer. We offer practical guidance for your situation based on the information you give us.
Face-to-face personal attention
Seeking advice, in person, from an experienced legal advisor can significantly improve the outcome of your situation. Oftentimes it can be helpful to have an impartial third party cut through to the core of the matter and help to define the real, underlying legal issue. Of course, if you’re not able to attend an appointment at one of our offices, we’d be happy to assist you over the phone.
One-off meeting with no further obligations
In a number of cases, your matter may require further action beyond the 45 minutes you have with your lawyer. We’ll ensure you’re clear on any next steps so you have a clear path forward and can work towards full resolution. The 45-minute ALE session you have with one of our solicitors gives you the flexibility to have the one meeting with no obligation to take matters further, or you can instruct us for a full resolution of your matter.