1. Breach of contract. When one party fails to perform their obligations under a contract
2. Non-performance. When one party cannot perform their obligations under a contract due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Ambiguity. If the terms of a contract are vague, parties may disagree about interpretation.
4. Implied terms. Disputes can arise over implied terms of a contract. Implied terms are terms not explicitly stated in a contract but assumed between parties.
5. Termination. When one party wants to terminate a contract but the other party disagrees
6. Whatever the nature of a dispute, a solicitor can help you decide the best course of action.