Notarial services for residential property

Whether you’re buying, selling, renting or leasing property or land abroad, there will be times when you need to present documentation to foreign authorities. And because every country has its own property laws, it’s important to ensure your documents will be accepted. It may therefore be necessary to have the documents validated (notarised) by a Notary in the UK.

A Notary will witness your signature, confirm your identity and ask if you understand the contents of the documents.

Although dealing with foreign property law can sometimes seem daunting, our expertise and support makes the process easier. We’ll clearly explain all the requirements and answer any questions you may have. We can also arrange any necessary translations and will explain all the timescales and costs from the outset, keeping you up-to-date throughout every stage.

If you have property documents that need notarising for use aboard, the first step is to give us a call. We’ll arrange an initial face-to-face meeting for you with a Notary and will explain what documentation and identification you will need so that we can get the process started as quickly as possible.

Notarial services include:

  • Witnessing the signature and execution of documents
  • Authenticating English documents
  • Authenticating documents for immigration or emigration purposes
  • Certifying documents relating to buying or selling a property abroad
  • Certifying identity documents, including changes of name, status, and good standing
  • Legislation of documents through the Foreign and Commonwealth Offices or any other relevant embassy/consular office
  • Powers of attorney
  • Validating sponsorship declarations to support applications for visas or permanent residence
  • Arranging translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa
  • Witnessing signature of deeds and documents

If you'd like more information about how we can help you, please call us on 08082747557 and speak to one of our friendly, local experts.

Expert legal advice you can rely on:

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot