Digital Marketing Executive / PPC at Quality Solicitors
About the role
Working within our head office marketing department in St Ives, Cambridgeshire (flexible/remote office working available) you will report to and work with the management team to achieve online success for our partner firms. You will play a vital role across a variety of marketing activities with the main focus and responsibility being paid search; owning all the KPIs associated with PPC.
You’ll live and breathe digital and alongside PPC you’ll play a key role in pushing our digital offering forwards, supporting with the likes of social media management and search engine optimisation. Don’t worry if you’re not a pro, we can support you on your journey.
This is a very hands-on role with a strong focus on the strategy and the bigger picture. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Creating digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and enquiries
- Create and manage paid search campaigns across a number of solicitors’ websites nationwide.
- Supporting with the planning and implementation of search engine optimisation strategies
- Supporting with social media campaign creation and implementation
- Creation and maintenance of content across partner firm websites and platforms
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partner firms
- 2 years+ digital campaign management
- Proven track record of delivering PPC success.
- Working experience of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft advertising
- Self-motivated, creative, with a can do attitude
- Acute attention to detail with strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Relevant digital marketing qualification e.g. CIM, IDM
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified
- Experience of running paid social media campaigns
- Adobe suite experience, preferably InDesign, illustrator and photoshop
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday + option to purchase another 5
- Life assurance x3
- Employee benefit trust