New Client Service Advisor at Quality Solicitors
As the first point of contact you will need to ensure a successful, straightforward, smooth-running experience for the customer from start to finish. The role involves delivering excellent customer service by assisting customers with their initial enquiries to establish the law type and relevant Partner firm in which to refer.
You will handle incoming enquiries through a number of sources and channels, obtain and evaluate all relevant information to deliver leads to Partner firms as well as following up with the customers to confirm quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
Initial training will be on-site, office based with the flexibility to move to Hybrid working, with the expectation of 1-2 days in the office once completed.
- To answer large amounts of incoming customer enquiries and provide advice effectively and efficiently within the prescribed. process and timescales and in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Sign post customers to other sources of advice.
- Assist in the task of surveying customer to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of the service.
- Applying best practice, procedures and processes on a daily basis. Ensuring you adhere to any statutory requirements, alongside any contractual SLA’s. This will include health and safety at work, plus to observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care.
- Educated to a good overall standard (minimum GCSE Maths and English or equivalent)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Recording information accurately and concisely
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Self motivated – be able to complete tasks on your own if need be
- Working under pressure
- Relationship building – team player
- Use of different communication channels including live chat
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday + option to purchase another 5
- Life assurance x3
- Employee benefit trust