Marketing Executive – Partner Firm Marketing at Quality Solicitors
This is an exciting role which will evolve in time as the Partner Firm Marketing team function develops further and therefore provides good career prospects for someone with a solid marketing degree, creative flair, can do attitude and looking to work in a unique fast paced environment and who is willing to work across a variety of marketing disciplines. The rewards will a good range of marketing experience from which to then further develop your career.
Working closely with the QualitySolicitors network of national law firms (known as partner firms), Head office partner firm team, and the Brand Services and Design manager, your will be responsible for understanding the firms' marketing needs and assisting with the delivery of these enquiries including; design requests, advice and support, exploring new initiatives and advising how to use the merchandising and email suppliers.
The role will also support delivery of a series of internal events and seminars. You will also support the central marketing team with national campaign delivery and partner firm PR training arrangements and work on ad-hoc internal development projects as they arise.
The role will initially be split 60:40 between handling law firm design requests and wider marketing activities. As the design function automates over time, more time will be spent working on partner firm initiatives and campaigns.
- A passion for marketing and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; articulate and diplomatic.
- Highly organised and ability to multi task.
- Ability to prioritise and troubleshoot.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Willingness to learn.
- Confident using IT.
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change.
- Marketing degree and 1-2 years’ work experience.
- CIM qualified or studying for CIM.
- Telephone handling experience.
- Agency client service or customer service experience.
- Some proof reading experience (must be highly literate and have attention to detail).
- Digital marketing experience.
- Some experience of managing external and internal suppliers or working in a franchise model.
- Some knowledge of the law (beneficial but not essential).
- Past experience in dealing with partner firms / solicitors (beneficial but not essential).