SEO Executive at Quality Solicitors
QualitySolicitors are looking to recruit an SEO Executive with solid experience either within a services based organisation or agency, ideally with some knowledge of PPC, to join the Digital Marketing team at the head office in Leicester. The candidate will support the online marketing team in implementing and monitoring SEO activity with the aim of improving search engine rankings of targeted key phrases and increase relevant traffic.
Roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring site performance (how well the site attracts and engages customers).
- Monitoring the success of key campaigns.
- Monitoring website authority and backlink profile to ensure we are Google safe.
- Producing regular analysis using Web key tools (Google Analytics, Excel, Adwords, Webmaster tools).
- Carrying out competitor analysis reports.
- Competent with Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Google updates, such as Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird.
- Working with our copywriter to optimise copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Discovering new keywords to attract more traffic to the site.
- Carrying out on page optimisation to maximise reach.
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS with a focus search engine ranking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with our partners/members on a regular basis.
- Highly computer literate.
- Numerically skilled.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Positive, hardworking in your attitude.
- Self-motivated, but also able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Previous experience within a similar role.