PPC Executive at Quality Solicitors
QualitySolicitors are looking to recruit a PPC Executive with solid experience either within a services based organisation or agency, ideally with some knowledge of SEO, to join the Digital Marketing team at the head office in Leicester. The candidate will support the online marketing team in implementing and monitoring PPC activity with the aim of driving relevant traffic to the site and increasing enquiries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Day to day management of our PPC campaigns ensuring continued optimisation and performance.
- Competent with Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Plan, build and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Able to analyse metric data and convey recommendations appropriately.
- Report on the performance of campaigns, including trend analysis and forecasting.
- Competitor analysis.
- Highlighting paid opportunities.
- Working with our copywriter to optimise copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Discover new keywords to attract more traffic to the site.
- Carry out on page optimisation to maximise reach.
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Good understanding of ROI, and working toward various KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with our partners/members on a regular basis.
- Highly computer literate.
- Numerically skilled.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Positive, hardworking in your attitude.
- Self-motivated, but also able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Advantageous if you have experience of Google AdWords Certification, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Video Advertising (YouTube + others).
- Previous experience within a similar role.