Regional Relationship Director (North West) at Quality Solicitors
QualitySolicitors Head Office wishes to appoint a confident, dynamic and personable Regional Relationship Director reporting to the Partner Firms Director. This is a key appointment and the successful candidate will be required to liaise with and meet with key employees within the QualitySolicitors Partner Firms on a regular basis, meet with potential new firms and bring them on board as well as supporting the business managing key projects aimed at delivering on the overall business objectives.
- Attractive package.
- Car allowance.
- Field based role.
Roles and responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to travel and visit QualitySolicitors Partner Firms regularly for relationship meetings, to establish strong relationships from launch and be the first point of contact for the Partner Firms. This role requires commercial awareness and ability to deliver high levels of customer service. The candidate will be expected to monitor the changes in the legal sector and provide new ideas and solutions for the benefit of the group.
- The role includes ensuring Partner Firms take full advantage of the support available to them including training, compliance support, procurement and wider back-office/service centralisation, PII, Lexcel and other ancillary services. The candidate will be expected to have close working relationships with the Partner Firms and ensure growth and development of the QualitySolicitors brand. Success will be determined on retention and renewal of Partner Firms in addition to other KPIs including regular visits and projects assigned by the Partner Firms Director.
- This role would suit a qualified lawyer and the successful applicant will have experience in Business Development, a strong positive track record of relationship building and working within the legal arena.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and also support the wider business with projects.
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills with the ability to command attention and influence business professionals.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Innovative and commercially aware.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team, think outside of the box and provide sensible solutions to problems.
- Clean driving licence.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated and requiring little support and ability to work flexibly.
- Educated to degree level, with a legal or further business qualification an advantage.
- Experienced in a Business Development role within service-orientated organisations (ideally legal), performing at a senior level and routinely in a client-active environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the legal sector.