Communications Officer / Copywriter at Quality Solicitors
We're currently recruiting for a Communications Officer to join our growing team at QualitySolicitors Head Office. Based in St Ives, you'll be reporting to and working with the Marketing Director on the QS communication strategy.
Coming from a background in public relations, you’ll have a passion for writing and content, experience of dealing with national and local press, a natural ability to build relationships and a strong sense of a story.
Day to day you’ll be working with the team at QualitySolicitors Head Office, our national network of Partner Firms and a number of agencies controlling all copy internally and externally. This is a brand new hands-on role for the right candidate to really make it their own.
What We're Looking For
- You'll have previous experience of writing compelling copy, ranging from press releases and website content, to newsletters and brochures
- You’ll have vast experience in public relations and working with journalists
- You'll have exceptional grammar and an acute eye for detail
- You'll have exceptional writing skills and the ability to establish brand tone of voice
- You'll have strong research skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- You'll have a solid understanding of social and SEO, working with the digital team to devise content strategies and maximise copy’s reach based on SEO principles