The Full Service – problems at work
If you’re having problems at work or have been treated unfairly it’s important you have a legal expert on your side to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve. Making a claim against your employer can be complicated and gathering the evidence needed can take time, but with QualitySolicitors, we’ll always keep you informed and updated every step of the way. You’re also guaranteed direct access to an expert professional employment lawyer who will fight your corner and is absolutely dedicated to getting the right result for you and your circumstances.
Remember, it’s important you act fast, as usually you only have three months from the date of the unfair treatment to make your claim. So, contact us for some free advice to get the process started, before it’s too late.
Here’s how we can help:
- Professional support and advice at every stage of you claim.
- The job done properly by local expert employment lawyers who’ll get the best results, with the minimum hassle.
- Reassurance that your lawyer will have an in-depth knowledge of employment law, experience of dealing with similar cases and the dedication to fight to ensure you get the outcome you’re entitled to.
- Same-day service – giving you the peace of mind of always knowing what’s happening with your claim.
- Advice and guidance in clear English – not legal jargon.
- Direct lawyer contact.
- Peace of mind – as only QualitySolicitors is able to offer the expertise that comes with having over 250 branches nationwide, all across the UK. This gives you the advantage of being able to meet and work with your lawyer personally, at an office near you.
- No up-front costs. With us there is nothing to pay during your claim – and that’s guaranteed.
Free Initial Assessment
Not sure if the Full Service is right for you or if you have a claim? Call us to find out. We’ll be able to give you clear and sympathetic advice on your options and the next steps available, without any obligation to use our services any further.
Give us a call on 0808 274 7557 to find out how we can help.
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 08082747557