QualitySolicitors iPad Mini Facebook Competition: terms & conditions
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to QualitySolicitors and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering the competition and choosing a winner.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The prize: No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at QualitySolicitors' discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any taxes as relevant shall be payable at the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the competition by emailing your photo to email@example.com or posting to the QualitySolicitors Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms.
- Competition entries are open to all Facebook users. QualitySolicitors reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the competition, in whole or in part, or modify the competition in any way, at its discretion and in particular, where it determines any factor may interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Terms. The competition will begin on 10th September 2014 and will continue until 30th September whereupon it will close. Any photos received after this date will not be entered in to the competition.
- Eligibility. By entering the competition, you agree you are a UK resident and are at least 18 years old. Employees, officers, or directors of QualitySolicitors, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate.
- By emailing your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting it to the QualitySolicitors Facebook page to enter the competition, you agree for the photo and your name to be used in online promotional material and to be posted by QualitySolicitors on to the QualitySolicitors Facebook page.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined according to which photo posted on QualitySolicitors’ Facebook page receives the most combined likes and shares commencing 3rd October until 13th October. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. The competition winner will be notified on QualitySolicitors Facebook page and by email. Decisions are final and binding. Should the notification email be returned to QualitySolicitors as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. Winners must contact QualitySolicitors within 7 calendar days from the date the notification is sent in order to claim their prize, and must provide proof of age. Failure to both contact QualitySolicitors within that 7 day period or provide proof of age will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. QualitySolicitors is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe or violate any third party rights or applicable laws. By submitting a photo, entrants confirm that the photograph they are submitting is their own and they own all applicable rights in the same. Photos will not be accepted for entry to the competition if the photos:
- portray offensive or inappropriate behavior
- depict nudity or adult content
- depict aggression or violence
- include details of a competitor or any other another organisation.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. QualitySolicitors, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of QualitySolicitors that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the competition, or from participation in the competition; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the competition.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold QualitySolicitors, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to QualitySolicitors and not to Facebook.