Special Guardianship Order Solicitors - QualitySolicitors

For non-parents wishing to care for a relative, getting a special guardianship order (SGO) is an option. These orders are considered by the court in a number of situation including when parents did not appoint legal guardians for their children and when they have serious disabilities. The court is likely to grant the order if you can show you are suitable and let them know how you'll plan on looking after your relative's welfare.

Our solicitors are experts in gaining guardianship for non-parents through Special Guardianship Orders. They can help you sort out a Welfare Assessment, Child Arrangements Order and even manage a full Special Guardianship Order. Call us today on 08082747557 to speak with an experienced team of attorneys about your Special Guardianship Order. Or complete the form below to arrange a free initial phone consultation to discuss your options.

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot

Your local legal experts

Why QualitySolicitors?

With QualitySolicitors your first initial assessment is free, so you can call us without worrying about being charged for a call you might not have actually needed to make. And because we place our clients are at the heart of everything we do, we make these five customer service promises to make sure you'll feel properly looked after.

This is why, in the first instance, most people looking for legal help in relation to a 'Home And Property' call QualitySolicitors for a Free Initial Assessment over the phone before requesting our Ask the Legal Expert service; which is an introductory 45-minute face-to-face consultation for £99.