Google Adwords 0808 278 1398 Bing Ads 0808 274 4482

How do I put someone on a house deed?

To add someone to a house deed, you'll typically need to prepare and execute a new deed that includes the additional individual's name. This process involves legally transferring ownership rights to the property by completing the necessary documentation and filing it with the appropriate authorities, such as the HM Land Registry.

Related FAQs

Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today

Please let us know you are not a robot