QualitySolicitors Davisons shortlisted for two Birmingham Law Society awards including Law Firm of the Year
Tuesday 7th February 2017
Birmingham based law firm QualitySolicitors Davisons have been shortlisted for two awards at the esteemed Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards.
QS Davisons, who have 6 offices in the West Midlands, have been nominated in the Law Firm of the Year (5-15 partners) category whilst Sam Kent, Legal Executive at QS Davisons, has been shortlisted in the Chartered Legal Executive of the Year category.
Now in its 16th year, the Awards aim to celebrate the year’s success and achievement of individuals and firms.
Sam is a family law specialist with 25 years’ experience in the sector. He said; “I’m incredibly pleased to have been shortlisted for the Legal Awards. It’s great recognition for the firm as well as myself.”
Gary Davison, Managing Director, said; “To have our firm nominated as Law Firm of the Year and Sam as Chartered Legal Executive of the Year is a great achievement. We strive to provide a high quality of service and results for our clients, and we are very happy to be recognised for that.”
Those wishing to be considered for the awards were required to provide a written application in support of their inclusion. Successfully shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed by a panel of senior figures from Birmingham’s legal scene, including Judge Frances Kirkham CBE.
The winners will be announced on the 9th of March at the awards ceremony, which is being held at Birmingham’s International Convention Centre.
About QualitySolicitors Davisons
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years. They operate out of six offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands, including Colmore Row, Cotteridge, Edgbaston, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and Weoley Castle. They are committed to helping their clients with legal issues as quickly, effectively and cost-efficiently as possible. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do and the team pride themselves on being able to simplify confusing and complex issues whatever the legal matter.
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.