Get your fill of our latest updates by following our social media activities. With up-to-the-minute news and commentary, join our online conversations via Twitter and Facebook. Or take a look at our latest blog.
Follow our social media activities on Twitter @Qual_Solicitors and Facebook @QualitySolicitors to receive our latest updates about QualitySolicitors, our partner firms, and news in the industry. Look forward to reading handy tips, advice on law specialisms, and the events that may be of an interest to you. We will also use social media to inform you of changing laws that could affect you and your business. Across our network of solicitors, you will also find helpful guides on popular law specialisms available across social media feeds.
Simply follow and like our social media pages to have the latest news from the QualitySolicitors network delivered directly to your timeline. Join our online conversations via Twitter and Facebook on topics of interests in law and cases in the High Court. Our network of solicitor firms undergo a number of quality checks to ensure they deliver a quality service and standard to individuals and businesses in their local areas, therefore you can have peace of mind you are working with a professional law firm who are qualified to give you advice. Find the nearest firm to you.
If you have any interesting cases or stories you feel would be useful to notify the QualitySolicitors network, remember to tweet with reference @Qual_Solicitors on Twitter or share on Facebook with @QualitySolicitors.
Occasionally we will post on our social media about popular law specialisms such as:
- Family Law – divorce, mediation, arrangements for children, financial arrangements, collaborative law, abuse, managing debt, education, welfare benefits
- Conveyancing – selling and buying property, home ownership, property investments, losing your home, problems with your home
- Disputes – landlord and tenant, neighbour and anti-social behaviour, boundary disputes, contract disputes, disrepair claims, housing disputes, rehousing and transfers
- Employment – Employment contracts, discrimination at work, grievance and disciplinary procedures, unfair treatment at work, maternity rights, unlawful deductions, compromise agreements, dismissal and employment tribunals, redundancy
- Wills and probates – Making a Will, inheritance and tax planning, notarial services for Wills and probate, trusts, power of attorney, contesting a Will or inheritance and estate administration
- Mental Health – Lasting Powers of Attorney, Medical treatment, Care after lost capacity, compulsory treatment, court of protection, deprivation of liberty, detention and section, mental health aftercare, mental health review tribunals.
- Consumer rights – Community care issues, consumer issues relation to goods and services, data protection, freedom of information, human rights and discrimination, advice for students, professional negligence
- Injury Claims – accidents abroad, child injury claims, criminal injuries or assault, fatal injury claims, fatal injury claims, faulty products inquests, life changing injuries, military injury claims, psychological harm claims, road traffic collisions, slips and trips in a public places, work place injuries and disease
- Criminal defence – arrest and prosecution, motoring offences, actions against the police, prison law
We would love to hear from you and understand what topics you would like to see more on your timeline. If you would like to read up on other topic of law, or looking for advice, either for yourself or your business please contact us for more information on 0808 274 7557.