- The latest update as the Government confirms that most of the “children in care” duties that were removed during lockdown, will be restored later this month. However, there are still some that will stay in place into early next year. FIND OUT MORE. We understand that the downgrade of these duties are being challenged under judicial review and will keep you posted on this front.
- There has been more guidance issued by the Government in regards to school attendance for the 2020/ 21 academic year and coronavirus… FULL GOVERNMENT UPDATE.
- Another week and yet more news and information highlighting the relationship between exclusion and SEN pupils…. CLICK HERE.
- And yet another battle with the Local Authority as a family attempt to get the right education for their child…. FULL ARTICLE.
- Special Schools are still waiting for further guidance on requested coronavirus advice as school begin to open… READ MORE.
- Don’t forget – tonight on BBC One Panorama: Special educational needs families and the fight for education. A must watch…. WATCH PREVIEW HERE.
If you have any queries or require any further guidance, our Educatiion Law Team offer FREE inital advice on 01926 354704 or by emailing: email@example.com.