Assistant Solicitor | Wills and Probate
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Solicitor to join our thriving Wills and Probate team.
The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience within private client and have the ability to manage a full caseload. You need to have experience in a range of private client matters including:
- Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Trusts
- Administration of Estates
- Deeds of Variation, gifts and deeds of family arrangement.
- Tax and estate planning.
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years PQE as well as having:
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- The ability to work well as part of an established team
- Excellent IT skills
- Professional, motivated and enthusiastic
- STEP qualification will be advantageous but not essential
Moore & Tibbits is a Lexcel accredited firm and therefore client care is of the upmost importance and dedication to upholding this value is essential.
If you are a highly motivated, personable individual with a first-class legal ability, don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to work for a well-established High Street law firm and apply today!
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience and qualification.
Both full-time and part-time applications will be considered.
If interested, please apply with CV to Debbie Anderson: DebbieA@moore-tibbits.co.uk