Exciting opportunity for a Legal PA
Due to expansion, we are seeking an experienced PA to join our highly regarded law firm in Warwick.
The role will involve assisting with and undertaking health and welfare Court of Protection work. Suitable candidates will preferably have experience of working within a Court of Protection or Litigation team and ideally have some knowledge of legal aid.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Diary management, acting proactively where possible and highlighting any diary clashes
- Sending routine correspondence
- Opening and closing client files in line with best practice
- Fielding calls as needed and dealing with routine enquiries
- Assisting with the preparation of court documents and bundles
- Recording all client and matter details on the case management system (Advanced Tikit).
- Liaising with care homes/family members
- Reviewing care records and other court disclosure
The successful candidate will have:
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Experience within a legal setting, preferably with Court of Protection experience
- Experience of Microsoft Office and case management systems
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A caring and compassionate outlook.
This is a full-time position.
Please forward your CV to Yvonne Chapman: YvonneC@moore-tibbits.co.uk.