Free webinar on NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding
Paying care fees? Don't miss this chance to find out what you should know about free NHS continuing healthcare funding. Register today.
Hear from Debbie Anderson, Solicitor and Head of our Health and Community Care Team who has over 20 years’ experience supporting families who are often facing stress and uncertainty in relation to care and funding issues. This webinar will focus on free NHS continuing healthcare funding and will include:
- What are the implications of Covid-19 and getting an assessment
- Health v social
- Entitlement to NHS continuing healthcare funding and what you can do to prepare for an assessment.
- Can I challenge the decision?
- Retrospective applications
- Can I pay a top-up for NHS continuing healthcare?
Date: 20th August 2020
Time: 10:30am - 11:30 am
We are not able to give individual legal advice during this webinar.
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warwickshire College, Warwick New Road, Leamington Spa, CV32 5JE - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, October 2, 2014QualitySolicitors Moore & Tibbits will be having a stand at the "Living Well in Later Life" event. This free event focuses on the transition from working life to a fulfilling retirement and we will be on hand to offer advice regarding the legal aspects of later life.Read more...
- Stratford Arts House, 14 Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon - 10:00am - 12:00pm, October 14, 2014Debbie Anderson will be a guest speaker at the "Being a Carer" event which is organised by the Connected Advice Stratford Project.Read more...
- Lord Leycester Hospital, High Street, Warwick, CV34 4BH - 9:30 am - 2:00 pm, November 20, 2014We will be holding a FREE training seminar for Information Officers, advocates and support workers in the care industry.Read more...
- North Leamington School, January 27, 2015James Williams, Trainee Solicitor with QualitySolicitors Moore & Tibbits will be attending the careers day taking place at North Leamington School.Read more...
- Citizens Advice Bureau, Stratford-upon-Avon, January 28, 2015Marie O'Malley of QualitySolicitors Moore & Tibbits is invited as a guest speaker at a Carer's Event organised by the Citizens Advice Bureau as part of the Connected Advice Stratford project.Read more...