Legal help is available to people who are unable to afford legal representation and access to the court system.
If you or someone you know:
- Have had care services cut or changed by the local authority
- Have had an assessment of needs refused by the local authority
- Disagree with an assessment carried out by the local authority
- Are not getting enough care to meet their needs
- Have care needs that are not being met
- Disagree with a care home placement
We can help...
We are able to provide advice and representation for community care services to those eligible for legal aid.
To find out if you are eligible for legal aid and to see if we can help you, please contact our team on 01926 354704 and ask for Rebecca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.