With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
Ann has specialised in providing Wills, Probate and Elderly Client Services since qualifying in 2003. She originally trained, qualified and practised in firms based in Essex. Whilst she was there, she built up strong relationships with local Citizens Advice Bureaux.
Recognising the increasingly complex environment in which those wishing to pass on their assets to successors were required to operate, Ann further qualified as a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in 2008.
This specialist qualification is highly regarded and is only awarded to those practitioners with a high level knowledge of Trust and Estate Administration.
Using her specialist knowledge Ann is able to help her clients who fall into two main categories:
- Families with significant assets secure both their financial futures and where required, those of their descendants.
- Protect the interests of vulnerable family and relatives through the use of Power of Attorney, Court of Protection and Trusts.
As a result, Ann is regularly required to assist her clients in:
- Providing for a husband, wife or same sex partner, after their death whilst protecting the interests of any children or further issue.
- Enabling the continuity of family businesses or enterprises or other commercial investments through appropriate succession planning and ensuring appropriate tax planning is undertaken.
- Care and Support for elderly or vulnerable family and relatives.
- Assisting those wishing to support philanthropic causes achieve their objectives in the most effective manner while reflecting the donor’s longer term objectives.
- The establishment of Trusts to help achieve any of the above.
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more