Liz is a Solicitor in the Commercial Property Team qualifying in 2000 and joining Moore & Tibbits in March 2022.
With over 20 years’ experience, Liz is a well-respected commercial property solicitor, advising clients in all types of commercial property transactions including:
- Commercial Leases; grants, renewals and variations
- Terminating and renewing business leases
- Advising landlords and tenants on general lease issues
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment and general commercial property
- Acquisitions of land for development
- Conditional Contracts
- Option Agreements
- Secured lending – legal charges and refinancing
- Advising on Overage and Clawback provisions
- Preparation and review of auction packs
- Transfers of land and advice on covenants
- Deeds of Easement
- Sale and purchase of small businesses - including hotels, restaurants, shops, cafes
Outside of work, Liz likes to keep active and enjoys running, trips to the theatre and exploring new places.