Sat is an experienced solicitor in our Commercial Property team having previously spent over 21 years at Wright Hassall. Sat has a wealth of expertise in dealing with all aspects of Commercial Property matters and his exceptional wide range of experience includes:
- Property development, including site assembly, acquisition and disposal of both instant and strategic development sites, conditional and unconditional contracts, overage arrangements, advising on variable and fixed price option agreements, development, promotion and collaboration agreements.
- Investment property sales and purchases;
- Landlord and Tenant transactions;
- Secured lending acting for both banks and borrowers;
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- General portfolio management work;
- Sale and leaseback transactions.
- Corporate support
If you think Sat's expertise in Commercial Property could help you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.