With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
"I will return your calls. I will provide you with no-nonsense, plain speaking and practical advice in commercial and litigation cases."
Tim has 25 years experience as a qualified solicitor in private practice specialising in commercial, litigation and employment fee earning work.
In addition to this he also holds numerous developing roles in sports law including:
- Disciplinary Chairman of the Darts Regulation Authority
- Board Member of the Darts Regulation Authority (including responsibility for Anti-Doping)
- Person responsible for Appeals for Scandinavian Darts Corporation
- Disciplinary Commissioner for European Hockey Foundation
- Disciplinary Committee Appeals Commissioner – North America Professional Darts Alliance
- Disciplinary Chair/Committee Member and Chair for the World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association
- Member of the Judicial Commission for the Federation of International Hockey
- Member of Panel of Arbitrators of Sports Resolutions (UK)
- Disciplinary Panel Member for England Netball
- Chair for England (Amateur) Boxing Disciplinary Panel
- Selector and Manager England Hockey O50s(M)
- Manager and Captain, Olton & West Warwickshire Hockey Club, Badgers (Juniors)
- Co-founder Molly Olly Wishes (Registered Charity number 1145312)
"I have used Tim for a number of legal reasons over recent years and always found him to be a good listener, who, having assessed the situation gives sound and helpful advice. I can recommend his services without reservation."
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more