- Local authority cuts to your care package
- Inadequate or no assessment of your needs by your local authority
- Disputes about arranging and paying for care
- Carers rights under the Care Act 2014
- Disputes about whether you or your loved one should live in a care home, including disputes about the care home choices you have been offered
- Representation in the Court of Protection regarding decisions about what is in the best interests of a mentally incapacitated person (for example, where they should live, their care and contact issues)
- Challenging a Deprivation of Liberty (DOLS) authorisation
For more information and to find out if you qualify for this funding contact Sonal Lala from Community Care Team on 01926 354704.