QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb Announce Office Relocation Following Period Of Growth
Thursday 23rd June 2016
Move will see firm provide legal services to greater numbers across Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire
The successful Derbyshire law firm QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb today announces plans to relocate its Alfreton office premises following a period of consistent growth.
Currently based in Somercotes and Alfreton, the office relocation will see core operations move to larger premises with car parking at 103 High Street, Alfreton from Monday 1st August. The relocation follows a period of sustained success for the firm, which has seen a growth of 26% with staff headcount growing from 14 to 17 in the past two years.
The firm is owned and managed by Aileen Chapman, who set up the firm in 1993 and has 30 years experience of legal experience, specialising in all areas of family law. Aileen qualified as a family mediator in 1997 and began working on family collaborative work in 2005. Aileen is also an advanced member of the Law Society Family Panel and a member of the Law Society Mediation Panel. Aileen is supported in running the firm by a senior team of 6 covering areas including conveyancing, personal injury and wills and probate.
Commenting on the impending move, Aileen said, ‘This announcement marks a landmark moment in the history of QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb. We have been delivering legal services to the people of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire for 23 years and it is a testament to the quality of our team that we are able to expand in this way. We would like to thank our clients for their enduring loyalty that has enabled to continue to grow the firm. We look forward to the future and further expanding the practice within the QualitySolicitors network.’
The Alfreton office will be closed from 5pm on Friday 29th July, reopening at 9am on Monday 1st August so that the move can be carried out. Our clients can be assured that our services will not be disrupted during the relocation.
QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb will be located at 103 High Street, Alfreton, DE55 7DP from 1st August. Car parking is available.
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.