QualitySolicitors Knight Polson Appoints New Associate
Monday 28th November 2016
Hampshire-based Lawyers QualitySolicitors Knight Polson is expanding their Commercial Team with the appointment of an experienced Associate, Caroline Whitaker.
Caroline joined the firm in September as an Associate Solicitor to specialise in corporate and commercial law. Prior to joining QualitySolicitors Knight Polson, Caroline trained and worked in London for 10 years before moving to Hampshire and joining a regional firm.
Since qualifying as a solicitor in 1993, Caroline has advised a diverse range of business on their corporate and commercial needs, including; shareholder, member and partnership agreements; selling and buying businesses; and commercial agreements. She also has experience drafting and advising on terms and conditions and constitutional and structural matters.
Caroline said; “My role is to develop a new company commercial department for the firm which will sit along side the existing KP Commercial Team property, employment and litigation specialties. I am excited to be bringing in another area of expertise and am already enjoying working with my new colleagues.”
Frances Dunton, Managing Director of QualitySolicitors Knight Polson, commented; “We are delighted to welcome Caroline to our constantly growing Commercial Team which is better placed than ever to help the small to medium sized business avoid or negotiate their way through the common problems and obstacles that face them from incorporation to sale. Caroline has 13 years of experience in company/commercial law and we look forward to seeing her in action and helping the firm serve our local businesses effectively.”
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.