Local Law Firm Offers Free Legal Clinics For Families
Wednesday 18th January 2017
A law firm based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, is offering locals the chance to receive free family law advice as part of a new series of clinics.
QualitySolicitors Winters is opening its doors for local families to encourage them to seek free legal advice and to find out more about the full range of family law services the law firm can assist with such as divorce, separation, finances, child arrangements and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
The three clinic sessions will be run by Rebecca Smith, a solicitor with over 11 years’ experience in family law.
She said; “These clinics have been put into place to help families that can’t afford to seek professional legal advice when they need it. They are also for those who are interested in learning what types of legal services our firm could offer in the future.
“I’m really looking forward to meeting and helping local residents.”
The first clinic will take place on 25th January, followed by 22nd February and 22nd March. For more information about the free family law clinic, please contact 01480 484 231 or visit the QS Winters office at 3 The Sheep Market, St Ives.
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.