QualitySolicitors Yates & Co Appoints New Legal Executive
Friday 10th February 2017
Nottingham-based firm QualitySolicitors Yates & Co is expanding their legal team with the appointment of an experienced Chartered Legal Executive, Gail Cook.
Gail re-joined the firm in January specialising in family law. Prior to re-joining QualitySolicitors Yates & Co, Gail worked at Cartwright King for four-and-a-half-years.
Gail started her career in the early 1980s, working at Actons Solicitors whilst she undertook her training to qualify as a professional legal executive. She met Jackie Pabla, Partner of QS Yates & Co, in 1987 and first started working for the firm 12 years ago. She later worked for various other firms in Nottingham City Centre before returning to QS Yates & Co.
Gail said; “QS Yates & Co have always remained a big part of my legal career. This will be the third time I’ve returned and I won’t be leaving again. The reason I keep coming back is they have the same values and outlooks as myself when it comes to assisting clients.”
Gail specialises in all aspects of family law including divorce, financial and property disputes, disputes relating to children, domestic violence and pre-marital agreements. She prides herself in giving her clients honest, down to earth services.
Jackie Pabla said; “We’re really happy to be welcoming Gail back to the firm. With over thirty years’ experience in family law, her approachable manner and her understanding of issues that arise when relationships break down, she is a great addition to the team. We look forward to seeing her successfully help the local community.”
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.