QualitySolicitors Partners With Barnardo’s To Promote New Will Month In March
QualitySolicitors commits to providing professional Wills at no cost to the customer throughout March.
Now in its fifth successive year, Will Month 2017 takes place throughout March to raise awareness of the importance of having your affairs in order in the event of an untimely death.
For one month, from Wednesday 1 to Friday 31 March, QualitySolicitors firms across the country will dedicate time to consumers looking to revisit their Wills or draw up a Will for the first time. As such a crucial area of family law, a number of QualitySolicitors firms will provide their time free of charge to customers to help raise awareness of the importance of arranging your affairs.
As QualitySolicitors’ official charity partner since 2010, it is hoped that those taking up the offer will consider remembering Barnardo’s alongside their family and friends. Barnardo’s benefits hugely from legacy donations each year and every gift left to Barnardo’s contributes directly to creating a better future for a child in the UK.
Nick Howitt, Network Director of QualitySolicitors, said; “We’re always more than happy to help support the great work Barnardo’s does. As a network, we raised over £25,000 for the charity last year through fundraising activities carried out by our members, ranging from climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to skydives and abseils.
“Initiatives like the Will Month are another way for us to get involved and give vulnerable children the support for a positive future.”
Dylan Carroll, Senior Relationships Manager from Barnardo’s, said; “We had a record success last year with the vast majority of participants deciding to leave a legacy to Barnardo’s in their Will.
“Since the scheme was introduced over 3,500 participants have taken part in Will writing by a fantastic legal network at no cost. Every small percentage raised contributes to the planning of future support vulnerable young people, which is one of the reasons why we’ve decided with QualitySolicitors to introduce a new Will Month.”
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.