Your new commercial premises will be both a major expense and a crucial part of your success, so it’s vital you find the right business base at the right kind of terms; terms that will protect and support the growth of your company.
If you have a commercial property, your business will rely upon it to trade. It may be a café, shop, pub, office or warehouse – whatever it is, it needs to be cared for. Our Solicitors in Scunthorpe can advise on leases, laws and litigation so you can carry on doing business.
Buying, selling, leasing or just working from a commercial property is different to a domestic one. Issues that arise are unlikely to be part of a normal conveyance. That’s why we have specialist lawyers that understand commercial property transactions. What remains unchanged is the need to conduct the correct searches, negotiate contracts and resolve issues.
With QualitySolicitors, solicitors in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, there’s no need for you to worry about business law
Make the wrong decisions about your business premises now and you could find that growing your company becomes very difficult.
We are experts in providing clear straightforward legal advice that you can rely on.
Here’s how we’ve helped others looking for new business premises:
- Conducted a check on local authority Property Use Classes to identify whether trading would be allowed or prohibited in those premises.
- Conducted a simple local search that highlighted forthcoming town development plans that would have significantly reduced the footfall past prospective business premises.
- Negotiated a ‘break clause’ to allow a Tenant to terminate a lease without penalty.
- Clarified whether the landlord or tenant were responsible for maintenance.
- Identified restrictive covenants on the property that would have restricted trade.
- Advised on whether a prospective tenant should provide ‘personal guarantees’ to their landlord.
- Advised on whether a ‘licence to occupy’ provided better value for money than a lease.
- Advised on legal implications of taking out a mortgage on business premises.
Talking through possibilities like these with an experienced local solicitor can save you much heartache and offer a priceless amount of peace of mind, so you can concentrate on what you do best – running your business!
You needn’t worry about the legal side of getting the right business premises, because we’re happy to handle all of that.
Our Commercial Property Department will be a useful, trusted and affordable member of your team. And we’re not just here to provide the kind of stuffy standard service that you could get anywhere; we’re much more interested in offering you great-value legal advice, not just now but whenever you need help as your business develops and grows.
If you have any questions about finding new business premises then call us free in the first instance, because our Free Initial Assessment service is part of our pledge to anyone who needs legal advice.
In fact, starting from now, and for as long as you deal with a QualitySolicitors firm, we promise to make sure you’ll always know – upfront and before you give us the go-ahead – exactly what you’ll be paying for the legal services you need.
If you want to know how our business law expertise can work in your favour, then contact us on 08082747557 or request a callback.