These costs apply where your claim is in relation to an unpaid invoice which is not disputed and enforcement action is not needed.
|Debt Value||Court Fee||Our fee (incl VAT)||*Other anticipated disbursements|
|< £5,000.00||£50 - £205||£450.00 - £650.00||-|
|£5,000.01 - £10,000.00||£455||£450.00 - £650.00||-|
|£10,000.01 - £50,000.00||5% of claim value||£550.00 - £750.00||-|
|£50,000.01 - £100,000.00||5% of claim value||£550.00 - £750.00||-|
Anyone wishing to proceed with a claim should note that:
- The VAT element of our fee cannot be reclaimed from your debtor where you are VAT registered.
- Interest and compensation may take the debt into a higher banding, with a higher cost.
- The price estimates are on the assumption that the debt is not disputed, that the business debtor is traceable and domiciled in England and Wales, and that there is no counterclaim by the debtor.
- The costs quoted above are not for matters where enforcement action, such as the bailiff, is needed to collect your debt. For enforcement costs, please see below.
- Limited fixed costs are recoverable from the debtor.
Our fee includes:
- Taking your instructions and reviewing documentation
- Undertaking appropriate searches
- Sending a letter before action
- Receiving payment and sending onto you.
- If the debt if not paid, providing you with advice and likely costs of issuing court proceedings.
Matters usually take 4 – 8 weeks from receipt of instructions from you to receipt of payment from the other side. If court proceedings are required, the matter may take significantly longer, and a revised time estimate will be provided if proceedings are necessary.
1. - Disbursements are costs of a third party that are incurred on your behalf e.g. Court fees and barristers’ fees. If we have to incur these fees, we will request a payment on account from you to cover them.