QualitySolicitors: ‘Changing the way you see lawyers’
QualitySolicitors launches new TV campaign to tackle common preconceptions of customer service in legal profession.
This week QualitySolicitors launched a new TV campaign which will run throughout October and November across a broad range of digital channels. The adverts show six scenarios; each featuring a person or couple following a great experience at a QualitySolicitors firm which exceeds their expectations. The final message states: ‘Changing the way you see lawyers’.
The adverts spearhead the QualitySolicitors ‘Changing the way you see lawyers’ campaign which also includes national press and digital advertising, designed to tackle some of the common preconceptions about customer service in the legal profession. They aim to show people that, contrary to broad opinion, approachable, jargon-free, legal services do exist and QualitySolicitors deliver them every day in every firm. The campaign outlines QualitySolicitors’ service commitment to their clients, promising free initial assessment, no hidden costs, direct contact with lawyers, same day responses, and Saturday openings.
Currently, only 15% of UK adults have a positive perception of lawyers and almost half (47%) think lawyers have a reputation for poor service, according to a survey by OnePoll, commissioned by QualitySolicitors.
The results showed that a majority of people (75%) cite hidden costs as their biggest concern when engaging with a lawyer, while 41% say they worry that they will not understand the complicated legal jargon used – with young people (25-30) in particular fearing they will have difficulty comprehending the language used by their lawyer.
Chief Executive of QualitySolicitors, Ian Wheeler explains:
“This new campaign represents the commitment to our clients of the type of service they can expect from their QualitySolicitor. We have listened closely to their feedback to identify what is most important to them when they visit their lawyer. Our ambition at QualitySolicitors is to be more available, more affordable, more transparent and therefore more customer-friendly.”
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
To view the campaign adverts, please see here.
The survey was conducted by OnePoll on behalf of QualitySolicitors. 2000 men and women between the ages of 25 and 50 across the UK were surveyed between 2nd - 10th September 2013.
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.