With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: May 2012
- Posted on May 25, 2012As an owner of a flat, your lease gives you the right to live there for a fixed number of years. Your landlord retains ownership and responsibility for things such as the common parts of the building, car park and any communal gardens. Ownership of your flat will return to the landlord when the lease runs out unless either the freehold of the building is purchased or the lease is extended.Read more...
- Posted on May 24, 2012More and more people live with their partners rather than get married or have a civil partnership. No one wants to think about what will happen when their partner dies, however, unless this is discussed and suitable arrangements are made, the result can prove very difficult for both the partner and the family who are left behind.Read more...
- Posted on May 24, 2012There may be many reasons why your customers are not paying their invoices on time but why should you have to wait?Read more...
Chasing debts by telephone and repeated letters can in itself become time consuming and costly. It may be that your customer has a genuine cash flow problem and may be prioritising which invoices they pay first. Alternatively, they may be trying to hold on to the cash for as long as they can before they are left without choice but to pay their debts.
- Posted on May 23, 2012Entrepreneurs are the economy’s lifeblood. Setting up in business is an exciting prospect but can be a minefield if correct legal advice is not taken from the outset. QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright Solicitors have a dedicated team of specialists to identify possible risks and help prevent them. Some areas to consider are:Read more...
- Posted on May 23, 2012Your premises are a key part of your business. You should take legal advice on any lease before you commit. Here are some areas we can advise you upon before you sign on the dotted line and commit yourself and your business to what could be a costly mistake.Read more...
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 01905 401 893
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our customers, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more