With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: September 2020
- Posted on September 10, 2020We are currently only offering face to face meetings by prior appointment only.Read more...
If you wish to have a face to face meeting, can you please click on and read our client guide below and telephone in advance to book an appointment.
If you only wish to hand deliver correspondence to the office please post this through the letterbox and mark it for the attention of the conveyancer or lawyer who is handling your case for you.
Thank you for your co-operation.
- Posted on September 8, 2020A separation will inevitably mean a change in the family dynamic, and you may be concerned about what this will mean for your relationship with your children. New arrangements will have to be put in place in relation to where the children will reside, and what time they will spend with each parent.Read more...
- Posted on September 7, 2020The key priority for a landlord of commercial property is to secure a reliable and predictable rental income, which can be reviewed at regular intervals so that it keeps pace with other property in the market. Traditionally, commercial tenants have paid rent in advance in four quarterly instalments, with rent reviews every three to five years. Covid-19 has placed increasing financial pressure on business tenants, and many are asking landlords to help cash flow by considering alternative ways to structure the rent.Read more...
- Posted on September 4, 2020With life expectancy in the UK predicted to rise into the late 80s for men and women by 2030, an increasing number of people are choosing to safeguard their interests by making lasting powers of attorney. These enable a relative or friend to assume control of their affairs should deteriorating mental health mean they can no longer manage things for themselves.Read more...
- Posted on September 2, 2020The shareholder agreement is often one of those documents that startups sometimes forgo or even ‘bootstrap’ by cutting and pasting from other documents without taking independent legal advice.Read more...
Even if you put one in place when setting up your business, it can quickly get forgotten as you focus on growing your business. Later, when you need to refer to it, the agreement could be out of date and misaligned with how the business operates in practice.
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more