With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.Find out more
News archive: September 2017
- Posted on September 18, 2017We are offering 20% discount on our standard conveyancing fee if you instruct us to act on your purchase between 1st October 2017 - 31st October 2017.Read more...
Contact us on 01905 721600 to speak to an advisor.
*Offers available only to first time buyers who instruct us direct between those two dates:
- Posted on September 15, 2017There has been a surge in new build developments in the local counties.Read more...
- Posted on September 15, 2017The Halifax has stated that the annual house price growth has slowed. However the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (Rics) says a large majority of surveyors in London and the south-east of England have reported falling prices. The national picture is balanced by price rises in the West Midlands, the south-west and Northern IrelandRead more...
- Posted on September 5, 2017Christmas is just 16 weeks away and with property sales generally taking at least 12 weeks allowing time for viewings, offers and conveyancing, if you would like to be in your new home by Christmas - September is the time to sell.Read more...
- Posted on September 5, 2017Solar panels are appearing on the roofs of many houses and on business premises. House and Business owners can benefit from lower electricity bills and sell their unused electricity to the energy supplier. But there are matters that can affect the sale of the property later that need to be considered:Read more...
Your local legal experts
QualitySolicitors is the largest network of law firms in the UK, with local law firms spanning the whole of England and Wales and customer service at the heart of everything we do.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice and expertise for our clients, but in a way that’s far friendlier, more accessible and clear-talking than you might expect from a law firm.
Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call QualitySolicitors and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At QualitySolicitors, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a local law firm who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.Find out more
Using a solicitor doesn’t have to involve any unexpected costs. We promise to confirm the full costs you can expect before we begin any work and keep you informed throughout. And we won’t start any work until we know you’re happy with our estimate.Find out more
Need a lawyer who’ll get in touch when they say they will and not leave you in the dark? Good news – we promise to you, our clients - call or email us by 3pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll hear back from us the very same day. And if we can’t give you a full response straight away because your question needs further investigation, we’ll always let you know and give you details of exactly when we’ll next be in touch.Find out more
QualitySolicitors law firms know that when you need to meet with a solicitor, finding time during office hours can prove impractical. So we thought we’d help by offering flexible opening hours; simple!Find out more