QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright, with offices in Worcester, Droitwich, Evesham and St Johns, is pleased to announce that six of their employees are finalists in the following award categories.
- Paulette Clarke (Receptionist, Worcester) – Administrator of the Year
- Samantha Thompson (Legal Assistant Family Law, Evesham) – Administrator of the Year
- Phil Harris (Trainee Solicitor, Worcester) – Paralegal of the Year
- Daniel Maiden (Trainee Solicitor, Worcester) – Trainee Solicitor of the Year
- Sophie Ballinger (Solicitor, Worcester) – Junior Solicitor of the Year
- Debra Kelly (Practice Manager) – Outstanding Achievement
The firm is also delighted that their conveyancing team has been shortlisted for Residential Property Team of the Year.
Charlotte Perry, Partner in the Evesham office and the current President of the Worcestershire Law Society, says, “We are so pleased to have so many people within the firm being recognised for their hard work. There has been tough competition this year with a lot of nominations across Worcestershire, so we extend huge congratulations to all of our brilliant finalists. We are very excited to see how they get on in the next stage of the process and we have our fingers crossed for some winners across the firm.”
The Awards are being held on 10 September 2021 at Grafton Manor, with the winners of a total of eight awards being announced on the night.