An overview of my responsibilities
- Day to day running of a caseload
- Business development of the department
I was admitted to the Solicitors Roll in 2001, after studying Law in the 1990s. I have a background in both Criminal Law and Residential Conveyancing and now work primarily in Commercial Property and Company Law.
I have a number of years experience as a practising Solicitor to call upon the skills required to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients. My professional approach and ability to build strong working relationships with my clients means that I can pride myself on approachability and my ability to provide clear, straight forward advice to help and guide clients through their transactions, enabling them to make the informed decisions needed to achieve the best possible result for them, both as individuals and for their companies.
I recently joined the Commercial Department at AcklamBond and I am looking forward to working with local businesses as David Acklam and I look forward to expanding the department.
I have always loved working in the Law and pride myself on my commitment and dedication to my work. I enjoy the challenges and changing landscape that my work provides.
LLB (Hons) 2:1
Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Practice - Commendation
Professional Membership and Activities:
After qualifying I entered the field of Criminal Defence work and headed up a large department in a large North West practice.
In 2014 I moved into Property Law and in particular, Residential Conveyancing. I now work alongside David Acklam in the Commercial Department at Quality Solicitors Acklam Bond.
Areas of work:
- Commercial Property - Sales, purchases, leases (Landlord and Tenant), re-mortgages
- Company - Sales, purchases, formation, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements including medical practice agreements, business incorporation
- Plots of land & Development plots - sales purchases, preparation of documents for building plot sales.