Elizabeth A. Thompson LLB
Liz qualified as a solicitor in 1980 and has been with David and Snape since. She is a partner and heads the non-contentious department in our Bridgend office.
This busy department offers a broad range of services and Liz has an extensive and loyal client following, built up over a number of years, which include both businesses and individuals alike. Liz undertakes work in relation to both general commercial and private client matters in which she has gained vast experience during her time at the firm.
In respect of Private Client matters, Liz advises on:-
- Probate and administration of estates
- Wills and inheritance tax planning
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- General private client
- Residential property sales and purchases
Examples of the commercial areas in which she has significant expertise and is regularly instructed are:-
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Commercial leases
- Option agreements
- Business sales and purchases including are sale agreements and asset sale agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- General commercial contracts
- Agricultural matters
Liz is an active member of the Property and Private Client sections of the Law Society. If you have any queries in relation to any of the above areas of law, please do not hesitate to contact Liz, her PA Lynne Burke or another member of the team.